We are currently in the process of updating our resources for 2016/2017. Please bear with us and they will be available soon!
The first 3000 classes to register online for the 2016/2017 school year will receive a free hard copy of our toolkit! But don't worry, you won't miss out if you aren't one of our first 3000 registrations. By signing up, you will be able to access all the lessons and resources in digital format online soon. The resources include:
- A teachers’ guide which includes lesson plans for the 6 week programme, links to the national curriculum and worksheets.
- A3 Eatwell plate poster
- Flash cards for our Eat well, Nutrients and fibre, and Energy lessons.
- A class set of passports containing homework activities and parent/carer information
- A class set of reward stickers
There are 6 powerpoints, 1 for each of the 6 Eat Like A Champ Lessons:
- Lesson 1: Eat well powerpoint
- Lesson 2: Nutrients and fibre powerpoint
- Lesson 3: Hydration powerpoint
- Lesson 4: Energy powerpoint
- Lesson 5: Making healthier choices powerpoint
- Lesson 6: Staying active powerpoint
To have a look at a sample of our resources from last year, please feel free to download our 2015/2016 Homework Passport